Have you ever wondered what it takes to be one of the cool kids? On this episode of Do Anything, Jill Stanton from Screw the Nine to Five, shares this and several other high quality life secrets.
Jill and her husband, Josh, are affiliate marketers, who manage 32 different websites and get paid a commission every time one of those sites make a sale. Make sure you listen to the end because you will learn:
- the difference between being helpful and spammy
- the three things you need to know before starting an online business
- why you shouldn’t argue with dumb people (in case you needed another reason)
- how to be passionate about a job when it’s not your “passion”
- how to find a balance when you work (and play) with your spouse
If you’ve ever wondered how to get started in the online business world, affiliate marketing is one of the simplest options. If you’d like to know more about how to get stared, or to learn more about how to screw your 9-5, check out Jill and Josh at Screw the Nine to Five.
Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
John Lee Dumas
Internet Business Mastery