Have You Ever Lost Your Passion?
On today’s episode of Do Anything, I am excited to introduce Christine Young of Exquisite Unwrapping. Christine is a photographer and mixed media artist, but her true passion lies in helping women reconnect with themselves and other women through intimate creative adventures that are filled with inspiration and insight. Each session Christine facilitates teaches women how to create and be vulnerable in fun & funky ways and release old patterns that hold us back.
Make sure you listen all the way to the end because you will learn:
- how to let yourself be weird (and why you should)
- why sharing your vulnerabilities is key to your success
- how to let your business change when your passions change
- how to know the difference between resistance and a loss of passion
- the most important thing you can do to ensure your success
By the time you reach the end of today’s show, you will be inspired and motivated to take charge of the person you want to be (and the person you already are). You will understand the difference between fear and lack of desire, and what to do if either one threatens to throw you off course.
If you’d like to know more about Christine or her programs, check her out at exquisiteunwrapping.com.