I am excited to announce Tina Brookhouse has joined 631 to share how she has built a life around her passions. Today she owns a flourishing fitness studio in the heart of charming Downtown Williamston. But it wasn’t until she was faced with the vulnerability of a failing heart and poor health, that she found her way.
Now fully recovered, Tina inspires clients of all shapes, sizes, and ability levels to find a fitness program that works for them. Her approach is beautifully unique because she invests herself in the success of each person individually, finding out what works and what doesn’t and adapting exercises so that anyone who wants to get fit and healthy, can.
Stay until the end and you will find out:
- why you don’t need to know what your passion is to get started doing something
- why you will always have hard stuff to deal with and what to do about it
- when it’s appropriate to compromise, and when you should stand your ground
- why you never have to choose the ‘one thing’ you will do with your life
- why you don’t need to worry about being different, and how it will actually help you achieve more
Now it’s your turn. Have you ever spoken up about a cause you believed in? What advice do you have for someone who is worried about what other people think? Comment below and tell us about it.
And if you know someone who has struggled with doing what they know is right instead of listening to what other people think, please share this article with them.